BKT 30 Day Smoothing Treatment Instructions
1. Wash hair with clarifying “PRE SHAMPOO” packette (included), then rinse. For extremely curly hair wash twice. (Do not condition). Conditioner will keep the treatment from penetrating the hair cuticle.
2. Towel dry and comb hair. Hair should be 80% towel dry.
3. Shake bottle well. Apply treatment to two inch sections of towel dry hair. Do not over saturate. Do not apply directly to skin or scalp. Wear gloves provided.
4. Comb treatment through hair to evenly distribute from the roots to the ends.
5. Let treatment sit on hair for 30 minutes.
6. Pull hair straight using a brush and blow dry until hair is completely dry.
7. Flat iron hair in small sections on high heat (450° recommended) to seal keratin treatment onto the hair shaft. Note: There is thermal heat protection in the treatment to protect your hair from overheating. Flat iron each section 7 to 10 times. Treatment should be applied in a well ventilated area. Fans are recommended for air circulation.
8. Leave treatment in hair for 48 hours. Do not wash or let hair become wet. Do not bend hair, tuck behind ears, or use ponytails, barrettes, etc. If hair becomes bent, wavy, or kinky, blow dry with a brush or touch up with flat iron until hair is straight again.
9. After 48 hours, wash and condition hair with a sulfate and sodium chloride free shampoo. For best results use in conjunction with Organix® Brazilian Keratin Therapy products. Style as desired.
10. To preserve treatment, continue to use ONLY sulfate and sodium chloride free shampoos and conditioners. Treatment lasts up to 30 days.
It is recommended that a strand test, in a discreet area, be performed prior to application, especially if you have light colored or chemically treated hair. In isolated circumstances, some may experience a discoloration of the hair.
Use any remaining product for touch-ups.